In our FileMaker application, we have a list of companies and their contacts. On the company list layout we display the list, and for selected companies, we display their contacts in the jQuery datatable. Using jQuery debatable, we get all the inbuilt features available with it. For e.g. We get the sort, search functionality and pagination. We don’t have to write separate code in FileMaker !
Please see the below screenshot
Let’s take a look at how we can achieve this in FileMaker application.
- Add a web viewer on the layout and give it a name.
- Accept one parameter from FileMaker script.
- Format the parameter in a proper format.
- Create the datatable and pass the above parameter as data to it.
If you are looking for support with FileMaker, or FileMaker integration, then feel free to contact our FileMaker certified developers. For more details, please visit –https:// www.metasyssoftware.com/filemaker
- FileMaker certified developers
- FileMaker developers
- FileMaker integration
- FileMaker Pro Advanced
- FileMaker Programmers
- FileMaker Server
- FileMaker services