MetaSys is looking for talented software developers to join us in our journey.
Do you have what it takes?
We prefer being known as business partners rather than just service providers and work hard towards providing 360-degree solutions to cater to our customers’ needs. We are looking for talented professionals who have a growth mindset and promise a work environment that enables this.
MetaSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
"Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don’t have to" - Richard Branson.
We’re a company with a work experience of over two and half decades. Our current strength is 40+ employees and growing. A supportive work culture, professional environment & a stellar leadership team are some things we ensure in our organization. You will have interesting problems to find solutions to & new, cutting edge technologies to work on. We consistently provide training and learning opportunities to our staff to upgrade their skill set.
Team Metasys is like one big family and all festivals are celebrated with enthusiasm and fanfare.
MetaSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looking for 2 to 4 years of experience in .Net.
- Experience in delivering solutions through .NET framework using VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML, MVC, .NET Core
and Web Services.
- Experience with SQL 2017/19, TFS 2015 and Visual Studio 2017 / 2019.
- Experience of Responsive design, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of ionic, cordova, XMPP server, Electron js is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SQLite is an added advantage.
- Strong grasp of OO principles.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
- Ability to think outside the box when faced with technical challenges.
- Self-Motivated in keeping abreast of latest technologies and able to implement them within
existing on-going projects.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of WCF and use of Web API in dot.net is desired.
- Experience in performing analysis, design, development and implementation of large-scale systems.
- Knowledge of best practices and patterns in development, deployment.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Delivering a complete mobile application OR front-end application using React Native/React JS and Typescript.
- Building reusable components/widgets and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across multiple web browsers.
- Mentoring junior developers, peer to peer code reviews and ensuring that high.
- Code quality bar should be maintained.
- Thorough understanding of React Native,React JS, Typescript and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React Native andReact.js workflows (such as React-Redux, React-Router, React Hooks etc.)
- Experience with Class components and Functional components.
- Experience with React Testing Library (RTL). Familiarity with Enzyme, Jest Framework and Cypress.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with the front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with code versioning tools Git and its workflows.
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
- Ability to learn and explore new things effectively.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Clear understanding of design patterns especially MV*.
Compensation: Salary will be in line with abilities, experience and commensurate with industry norms.
Other Information: Opportunity to work on multiple domains as well as solutions based on different technologies dot net, FileMaker as well as open source technologies like PHP, React, Swift, React Native.
Title: PHP/FileMaker Developer
Compensation: As per Industry standard
- Develop applications in FileMaker pro and extending it to Web & Mobile.
- You will be part of the FileMaker team and assigned to work on projects either on your own or with other team members.
- Understand client requirements and build solutions using FileMaker and any front end web technologies.
- You may be required to build an application from scratch or enhance existing applications.
- Ability to trouble shoot problems within an existing FileMaker Application.
- Willing to work at Client location as needed.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Experience in building web applications with PHP and MySQL.
- Must be willing to learn FileMaker.
- Willing to appear for FileMaker Certification when needed.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Delivering bug free solution on time.
- Experience of CMS like WordPress/Magento/Joomla would be an added advantage
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming in PHP
We are looking for Candidates with 3-5 years experience.
- Must have an attitude and mindset that will raise the quality of our deliverables.
- Understanding user requirements, designing test cases from specifications.
- Reviewing and executing test cases and analyzing the test results.
- System testing, functional testing, regression testing. Coordinating with developers for Defect analysis. Interaction with clients
- Upto One year of experience in testing applications using automated tools like Selenium WebDriver OR Coded UI essential.
- Ability to create automated test scripts for regression testing using Selenium WebDriver OR Coded UI.
- To follow stringent quality guidelines and execute the test plan following the complete life cycle development.